Friday, December 20, 2013

2014 Challenge #2: Seriously Series Reading Challenge


For my second reading challenge for 2014 I'm signing up for the Seriously Series Reading Challenge, hosted by Reading the Paranormal. There are three different categories for this one - Series started before 2014, Series started in 2014, and Series rereads. Since I don't reread books, I'll just have a go with the former categories, and I'll just be attempting to read the books in a series I currently own/are released in 2014. So, without further ado...

Series Started Before 2014
Goal: Semi Serious, 1-6 series COMPLETE

1. Abandon Trilogy by Meg Cabot
Awaken (Abandon Trilogy #3) {review}
2. Splintered by A.G Howard
Unhinged (Splintered #2) {review}
3. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) {review}
4. Tempest by Julie Cross
Vortex (Tempest #2) {review}
5. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) {review}
6. The Flappers by Jillian Larkin
Diva (The Flappers #3) {review}
7. The Precious Stones Trilogy by Kerstin Gier 
Sapphire Blue (The Precious Stones Trilogy #2) {review coming soon}

Series Started in 2014
Goal: Seriously Serious, 7-12 series

1. Pivot Point by Kasie West
Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) {review}
2. Maze Runner by James Dashner
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner #1) {review}
3. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) {review}
4. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1) {review}
5. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds #1) {review}
6. Eve by Anna Carey
Eve (Eve #1) {review coming soon}
7. Reboot by Amy Tintera
Reboot (Reboot #1) {review coming soon}
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Danielle in Australia, from Carolyn in Canada! We've been in groups together such as this and I notice you like mystical subjects. I want you to know I'm launching 3 new challenges in 2014 for the first time! One is "Ethereal", one is for all mystery (including author tell-alls & bios!), then there's a lovely pair of word games "Gentle Spectrums". I would love a book fan like you to join my first flight. :) http://cmriedel.wordpress.com/riedel-reading-themes/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...