Monday, July 2, 2012

Musing Mondays (9)


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
Musing Mondays is a weekly Meme by Mizb @ Should Be Reading
This weeks musing asks... When you're stuck for a book to read next, what do you do?
Gotta be honest, this doesn't really happen to me. It tends to be that for every book I read, I find 5 others to add to my reading list, so my list ends up very, very long. For me, its more a matter of deciding which book to read next. Sometimes I'll have a couple of books at one given time that I want to read, so it's always a matter of which one do I choose!
What about you? What's your fail-proof plan for when/if you get stuck for a book to read next?

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! You're lucky. I cannot not make a list or any list for that matter without thinking of it as a chore. I'm not great with lists so I just pick and read what I want.

    Ooh, the cover for what you're currently reading looks appealing. I love the read dress. *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, yup, I'm the same way.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/this-weeks-musing-asks-when-youre-stuck.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's me too!

    Here's my link: http://fiktishuhs.blogspot.com/2012/07/musing-monday.html

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...