Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday (42)



buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted at Pen to Paper

This week I'm wishing for...


Half Bad by Sally Green

Summary from Goodreads:

"Half Bad by Sally Green is a breathtaking debut novel about one boy's struggle for survival in a hidden society of witches.

You can't read, can't write, but you heal fast, even for a witch.

You get sick if you stay indoors after dark.

You hate White Witches but love Annalise, who is one.

You've been kept in a cage since you were fourteen.

All you've got to do is escape and find Mercury, the Black Witch who eats boys. And do that before your seventeenth birthday.
Easy."

Why I'm Wishing for It:
This has been on my radar for a little while now. The blurb is just so cryptic. I know it has something to do with this teenage boy who is half white witch, half black witch - which is bad, because you don't want to be a black witch? Or do you just want to be completely a white witch or black witch? See - cryptic. I need to find more out about this, it's quite intriguing!

What about you? What are you wishing for this week?

3 comments:

  1. I want this book too. It sounds amazing. =)
    My WW: http://emsworldofbooks.blogspot.com/2014/04/wishlist-wednesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I am a day late! I am was super sick yesterday. I have seen this one around a lot lately. I hope you get it soon!
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/04/wishlist-wednesday-92.html

    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want this as well!!! It sounds so good :)
    http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/04/wishlist-wednesday-31st-march.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...