Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday (36)


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted at Pen to Paper

This week I'm wishing for...


Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

Summary from Goodreads:

"A new series returns to the world of Beautiful Creatures. Some loves are cursed...others are dangerous.

Ridley Duchannes will be the first to tell you that she's a bad girl. She's Dark. She's a Siren. You can never trust her, or even yourself when she's around. Lucky for her, Wesley "Link" Lincoln can never seem to remember that; quarter Incubus or not, his heart is Mortal when it comes to Ridley. When Link heads to New York City to start a music career, Ridley goes along for the ride-and she has her own reasons. As if leaving small-town Gatlin for the big city, trying to form a band, and surviving life with a partially reformed Siren isn't hard enough already, Link soon learns he has a price on his head that no Caster or Mortal can ever pay.

Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, the #1 New York Times bestselling coauthors of Beautiful Creatures, are back and casting another magical spell. Their signature mixture of mystery, suspense, and romance, along with a dash of fun and danger, will pull fans in and leave them begging for more."

Why I'm Wishing for It:
I haven't even finished reading The Caster Chronicles yet, but I want to get my hands on this. Ridley and Link are by far two of my favourite characters in the series, so I know I'm going to enjoy reading a series dedicated just to the two of them. I just need this. 

What about you? What are you wishing for this week?

5 comments:

  1. That book sounds great! I hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/02/wishlist-wednesday-85.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick. I love Link!!! I cant wait for this myself :) Thanks for stopping by my WW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about this book. It looks great, and Ridley and Link were two of my favourite characters too! I can't wait for it to be released. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read the e-novella Dangerous Dream and it is really intriguing! I really like Ridley, she is so snarky! Great choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting - even if I've not read the Beautiful Creatures series

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...