Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday (32)


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted at Pen to Paper

This week I'm wishing for...


Cracked by Eliza Crewe

Summary from Goodreads:
"Meet Meda. She eats people.

Well, technically, she eats their soul. But she totally promises to only go for people who deserve it. She’s special. It’s not her fault she enjoys it. She can’t help being a bad guy. Besides, what else can she do? Her mother was killed and it’s not like there are any other “soul-eaters” around to show her how to be different. That is, until the three men in suits show up.

They can do what she can do. They’re like her. Meda might finally have a chance to figure out what she is. The problem? They kind of want to kill her. Before they get the chance Meda is rescued by crusaders, members of an elite group dedicated to wiping out Meda’s kind. This is her chance! Play along with the “good guys” and she’ll finally figure out what, exactly, her ‘kind’ is.

Be careful what you wish for. Playing capture the flag with her mortal enemies, babysitting a teenage boy with a hero complex, and trying to keep one step ahead of a too-clever girl are bad enough. But the Hunger is gaining on her.
The more she learns, the worse it gets. And when Meda uncovers a shocking secret about her mother, her past, and her destiny… she may finally give into it."

Why I'm Wishing for It:
Common, do I really need to explain why I'm wishing for this one. Just read that synopsis. Guys, she eats souls. How bad ass is that? This is something I definitely need to add to my TBR. 

What about you? What are you wishing for this week?

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know right!?! I hope it lives up to that amazing synopsis.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. This sounds awesome!! I'm adding it straight to my list now. Great pick. http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/01/wishlist-wednesday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to add that to my list. It sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let hope that it turns out to be as amazing as it sounds, for both our sakes!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. I have this book on my Kobo but haven't picked it up yet. But I've heard great things about it so I hope you'll get it soon :)

    My WW

    XX Ner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - and I hope you get around to reading (and hopefully loving) it soon too!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. I love the sound of this one! Soul eater! It's about time there's some originality in paranormal! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...