Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (29)


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted at Pen to Paper

This week I'm wishing for...


Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz

Summary from Goodreads:"Aristotle is an angry teen with a brother in prison. Dante is a know-it-all who has an unusual way of looking at the world. When the two meet at the swimming pool, they seem to have nothing in common. But as the loners start spending time together, they discover that they share a special friendship—the kind that changes lives and lasts a lifetime. And it is through this friendship that Ari and Dante will learn the most important truths about themselves and the kind of people they want to be."

Why I'm Wishing for It:
I've started to hear quite a bit about this one, and when a book starts popping up around you all the time, you can't help but become interested in it. If I saw this in a book store, I may pick it up because of the beautiful cover, but I don't know if the blurb would convince me to buy it. But, every time I hear about this it's always positive, so I'm curious enough to want to give it a go

What about you? What are you wishing for this week?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an interesting book. It has a long title haha. I hope you get it soon!
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/wishlist-wednesday-79.html

    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of it before, but I give it to you thatt it sounds really interested. You already got me interested in it too. Love the cover, and the idea of two teenage philosophers is really original. I'll definitely check it out.

    Merry Christmas!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...