Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013 Challenge #3 - Ebook Challenge COMPLETE


Last challenge for 2013 COMPLETE!


Given that I have sooo many ebooks, this year I decided to take part in the 2013 Ebook Challenge hosted by Workaday Reads, aiming to read 10 ebooks for the CD level. In the end, I managed to read 15 ebooks this year! So, more than I needed to, but not quite enough to move up a level. Ah well, maybe next year I'll be able to make it to 25 ebooks for the DVD level. 

Here's what I read throughout the year:  

1. The Great Gatsby by F.Scott Fitzgerald {review}
2. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy by John le Carre {review}
3. Uglies by Scott Westerfield {review}
4. The Host by Stephenie Meyer {review}
5. The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks {review}
6. The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart {review}
7. Fatal Voyage by Kathy Reichs {review}
8. The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky {review}
9. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin {review}
10. A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin {review}
11. The Help by Kathryn Stockett {review}
12. A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton {review}
13. Wicked by Gregory Maguire {review}
14. Eragon by Christopher Paolini {review}
15. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi {review}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...