Friday, September 27, 2013

Book Haul (2)

A couple of weeks ago I showcased the tonne of books I had recently bought. But wait....THERE'S MORE! At the beginning of the week I stumbled upon this online book sale where all the books were $3 - granted, their range was pretty small, but still, $3! So naturally I had a look and decided to buy these beauties, and they arrived in the mail the other day, so I thought I'd feature them here.



Grave Mercy by R.L LaFevers
This is one of those books that I see everywhere. Everyone seems to have read it, and loved it. This has been on my wishlist for a while now, so obviously when I saw I could grab it for $3, I snapped it up quick smart.  

The Circle by Sara Bergmark Elfgren & Mats Strandberg
This one intrigued me. Witches aren't something I read a lot about - I honestly can't remember the last book I read about them. This isn't one that I'd hear of before, but I checked it out on Goodreads, and people seemed to be enjoying it, for the most part. The synopsis was intriguing, and it was only $3, so I really couldn't resist. 

Carnival of Souls by Marissa Marr
I haven't read any of Marr's books yet, by the Wicked Lovely series has been on my wishlist for a while now. So when I saw this, I thought I might as well give it a go, see if Marr's style of writing and storytelling is for me. Plus, the synopsis sounded pretty cool.   

Have you read any of these? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...