Friday, August 16, 2013

A to Z Book Blogger Survey

A little while ago Jamie at The Perpetual Page Turner created this little survey about all things bookish. I love surveys, so I thought I'd have a go!

Author You've Read the Most Books From: 
Marian Keyes (I think). I've read all her books so it's a good guess that she's the one I've read the most of 

Best Sequel Ever:

Currently Reading:
The Help by Kathryn Stockett 

Drink of Choice While Reading:
Probably just water

E-reader or Physical Book?
I love my e-reader, oh so very much, but I'm always going to prefer a physical book over an electronic one

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Dated in High School:
Let's go with Noah from the Mara Dyer series

Glad You Gave This Book a Chance:
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor - I always knew I was going to read this, but it took me quite some time to actually get around to that. I'm glad I finally did!

Hidden Book Gem:
Juliet by Anne Fortier - I picked this up on a whim and was really surprised

Important Moment in your Reading Life:
Probably when I decided to start this blog. Reading had been falling to the wayside for a few years but I really wanted to get back to it, and having a blog to write down my thoughts pushed me to read more than I ever have before - and I love it!

Just Finished:

Kinds of Books You Won't Read:
Almost anything non-fiction

Longest Book You've Read:
At 864 pages, that would be A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

Major Book Hangover Because of:
I don't usually suffer from book hangovers, but I did find it a struggle to pick up a book after Days of Blood and Starlight

Number of Bookcases You Own:
Just one

One Book you have Read Multiple Times:
I don't tend to re-read books, and if I do, it's only to skim over the plot before I move onto the sequel

Preferred Place to Read:
Curled up in my bed

Quote That Inspires You:
I don't record quotes from books, but I'll hit you up with one from Charlie Chaplin: A day without laughter is a day wasted

Reading Regret:
Not reading the Harry Potter series. When the books first came out my mum tried to get me into it, but it just never happened - I've only read that last one

Series You Started and Need to Finish:
The Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (Two down, two to go)

Three of your All Time Favourite Books:

Unapologetic Fangirl for:
The Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Mara Dyer series

Very Excited for this Release More than All the Others:
Allegiant By Veronica Roth (just over 2 months to go)

Worst Book Habit:
Maybe sometimes I don't treat my books so well...

X Marks the Spot: Start at the Top of your Shelf and pick the 27th Book:

Your Latest Book Purchase:
Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Zzz-Snatcher Book (last one that kept you up way to late):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...