Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (12)

buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted at Pen to Paper


This week I'm wishing for...

Reboot by Amy Tintera 


Summary from Amazon:

"In this fast-paced dystopian thrill ride, a seventeen-year-old girl rises from the dead as a Reboot and is trained as an elite crime-fighting soldier . . . until she is given an order she refuses to obey.


Five years ago, Wren Connolly was shot three times in the chest. After 178 minutes, she came back to life as a Reboot—stronger, faster, able to heal, but less emotional. The longer Reboots are dead, the less human they are when they return, making Wren 178 the deadliest Reboot in the Republic of Texas.

Callum 22, on the other hand, is practically still human. He's the worst trainee Wren has ever had—his reflexes are too slow, he's always asking pesky questions, and his ever-present smile is freaking her out. Yet he's still her newbie. When Callum fails to measure up to Reboot standards, Wren is told to eliminate him. Wren has never disobeyed before, but she'll do whatever it takes to save Callum's life.

The perfect soldier is done taking orders." 

Why I'm Wishing for It:
I have heard sooooooo much about this book. And everything I've heard has been positive. Everyone is just raving about this book. This means that it just has to be amazing, right? Plus it sounds like something right up my alley, so I'm really hoping to get my hands on this one soon. 

What about you? What are you wishing for this week?

4 comments:

  1. want to read it now!!

    New reader, Eugenia
    http://magic-book-review.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks great doesn't it! Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  2. I have seen this one around a few times the past few weeks. I am very interested! Great choice!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/wishlist-wednesday-58.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about this one so awesome pick! :) Hope you get it. Thanks for stopping by my WW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...