Thursday, June 6, 2013

Blogging Hiatus

So you may have noticed that I haven't really been posting lately. The uni semester is drawing to a close, which means that over the past few weeks I've had a crazy amount of uni work to do - assignments, tests, lab reports - all the things I need to get done before semester ends. And now that that's all done, exams are starting next week. Which means there's going to be a lot less activity on the blog, since I'll now be spending my time reading text books as opposed to novel. Isn't studying for exams such fun?


Suffice to say that posts will come every now and then, but I won't be sticking to a schedule, and there really won't be that many. I still have my review to write for Anna Dressed in Blood, which I finished a week ago but still haven't reviewed yet. And I'm sure that there will be points where study just isn't happening, so maybe I'll do some posting then. I won't be reading over the next couple of weeks or so, but after my last exam on the 25th June, I'll be jumping right back into reading and blogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...