Sunday, June 30, 2013

2013 Quarterly Challenge Update Post #2


We're half way through the year! Is it just me, or did that go really fast? Before we know it, it'll be 2014 :O

This year I'm partipating in five reading challenges. So far I've managed the following...

                             20/30 read for the OTS Challenge
                             23/30 read for the ODY Challenge
                                     7/10 read for the EBC
                              9/12 read for the GVR Challenge
                            17/20+ read for the BSR Challenge

Just like the first three months of the year, I think my progress these past three months has been good. I've no doubt that I'll finish my challenges by the end of the year - and it won't be a mad rush like it was last year! 

Here's a list of the books I've read over the past three months, and which challenges they count for: 

15. The Host by Stephenie Meyer OTS, ODY, EBC, BSR
16. The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks OTS, ODY, EBC
17. Insurgent by Veronica Roth OTS, ODY, BSR
18. The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart  OTS, ODY, EBC, BSR
19. The Mystery of Mercy Close by Marian Keyes ODY, GVR
20. Splintered by A.G. Howard ODY, BSR
21. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl OTS, ODY, BSR
22. Fatal Voyage by Kathy Reichs OTS, ODY, EBC, BSR
23. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake OTS, ODY, BSR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...