Saturday, April 20, 2013

Movie News: Kate Winslet has a role in Divergent

So, I managed to miss something big that was annouced a month ago - Kate Winslet's role in Divergent. I don't know about you, but for Divergent fans, Winslet's role has been a big ol' mystery. Since it was announced that Winslet was joining the cast, her character has been kept on the downlow, but we all theorised that she would either play Jeanine or Tris' mother Natalie. Well, half of you were right...


SHE'S JEANINE!!! I am sooo excited for this, because I can just see Winslet doing an amazing job in this role. Granted, Kate Winslet would do an amazing job in any role - but I think she is going to smash it as Jeanine.



For those of you now wondering who will play Tris' mother Natalie, that role has gone to Ashley Judd. I personally haven't seen much that Judd has been in, but I know she's a good actor, and I can already see her as Natalie Prior.


So, what do you think of this casting? Excited like I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...