Friday, April 19, 2013

Divergent 3 has a title!

We've all been waiting for this. Veronica Roth has finally revealed what the final book in the Divergent series will be called...


I'm going to be honest, I wasn't expecting Allegiant. I was fully expecting it to be called Convergent, because I thought that fit in well with the other titles, Divergent and Insurgent, but Allegiant it shall be! The book cover is being unveiled in a months time, and Allegiant will be released, as you can see above, on the 22nd October. 

Who's excited for Allegiant (I know I am!). What do you think of the title? What do you think the cover will look like? So super excited for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...