Saturday, March 30, 2013

2013 Quarterly Challenge Update Post #1

This year I'm partipating in five reading challenges. So far I've managed the following...

                             13/30 read for the OTS Challenge
                             14/30 read for the ODY Challenge
                                     3/10 read for the EBC
                              8/12 read for the GVR Challenge
                            10/20+ read for the BSR Challenge

I think I'm going quite well. Finishing Uglies marked the completion of the BSR Challenge, so I decided to move to the highest level of 20+ books read from series - because the vast majority of the books I read are a part of a series, I think I can easily reach 20+ books.

Here's a list of the books I've read so far, and which challenges they count for: 

1. Divergent by Veronica Roth OTS, ODY, GVR, BSR
2. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin OTS, ODY, BSR
3. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare OTS, ODY, GVR, BSR
4. The Great Gatsby 
by F.Scott Fitzgerald OTS, ODY, EBC, GVR
5. Ingenue by Jillian Larkin OTS, ODY, BSR
6. Carrier of the Mark 
by Leigh Fallon OTS, ODY, BSR
7. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor OTS, ODY, BSR
8. Wither by Lauren Destefano OTS, ODY, GVR, BSR
9. The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross OTS, ODY, GVR, BSR
10. Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel OTS, ODY, GVR
11. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer ODY, GVR, BSR
12. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl OTS, ODY, BSR
13. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy by John le Carre OTS, ODY, EBC, GVR
14. Uglies by Scott Westerfield OTS, ODY, EBC, BSR



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...