Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Know Me Better (4)


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
Know Me Better is a weekly Meme by Inspired Kathy
I Am A Reader, Not A Writer


This weeks questions are...

What's your favourite word?
Plethora. I just love it.

What words or expressions do you overuse?

Most recently, it's BRB. I don't know why I don't just say be right back, I just say BRB instead. I spend too much time on my computer...

If you were on death row what would your last meal be?
Ooooohh maybe I'd go with some Thai Green Curry. Love that stuff. 


Pets?
One Jack Russel Terrier named Sam. 


Facebook or Twitter?
Both! I tend to only use my Twitter for my blog, whereas Facebook is for keeping in touch with friends and family.


2 comments:

  1. I took part in the blog hop too. And Danielle? Ohh! One of my favorite names. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...