Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! Is it just me, or did 2012 just fly by? So what's happened in the past year?

- I turned 19 (I feel so old)
- I finished my first year of university
- I've made a tonne of new friends that I couldn't imagine life without
- I've been blogging now for over a year

A WHOLE YEAR! Granted, at the time of my actual one year blogoversary, I didn't feel like celebrating it since I let this blog fall to the wayside for a couple of months there. But for 2013, I'm going to make sure this doesn't happen again (hopefully)! My new years resolution for this blog is simple: keep on posting. The past couple of weeks, as I've launched myself back into blogging, I've rediscovered why I created this blog in the first place. I liked being able to share my opinions, I like reading about the opinions of others (and discovering new and exciting books in the process) and I like book challenges that get me reading books that I otherwise might not read. Sure, sometimes I might want to write a post but I'm not entirely sure what to write, but I don't want to feel like this for 3 months straight (as I did last year). 

So, here's the short version, I'm going to read more, post more, and enjoy this blog more in 2013. I'm usually not good at keeping new years resolutions, but I really do hope that this one sticks.


HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...