Sunday, December 2, 2012

Book Review: Deadly Decisions (Tempe Brennan #3) by Kathy Reichs

Deadly Decisions (Tempe Brennan #3) by Kathy Reichs
Release Date: 26th June 2001
Publisher: Random House
Format: Paperback 
Pages: 368
Rating: 4.5/5.0



This book was read as part of the 2012 ATS Challenge



Summary from Amazon:
buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery"Nine-year-old Emily Anne Toussaint is fatally shot on a Montreal street. A North Carolina teenager disappears from her home, and parts of her skeleton are found hundreds of miles away. The shocking deaths propel Tempe Brennan from north to south, and deep into a shattering investigation inside the bizarre culture of outlaw motorcycle gangs -- where one misstep could bring disaster for herself or someone she loves."


Review: 
It's been so long now since I read this book that not only can I only very slightly remember the storyline, but I can't think of anything new and interesting to say about this book and the series as a whole that wouldn't be a repetition of my reviews for Deja Dead and Death du Jour. What I will say is this - Kathy Reichs continues the Tempe Brennen series effortlessly, sticking to a solid formula for plot structure and character development. A solid addition to a series that is shaping up to be one of my favourites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...