Thursday, December 13, 2012

2012 Debut Author Challenge: Completion Post!


2 challenges down, 1 more to go!


The 2012 Debut Author Challenge was hosted by The Story Siren. The aim is to read 12 young adult novels (ideally one for each month) from debut authors. Since I got a fair bit distracted from reading this year, I decided to stick with 6 novels. 

1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer 

2. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi 

3. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

4. Tempest by Julie Cross

5. Slide by Jill Hathaway

6. Fracture by Megan Miranda

I really enjoyed participating in this challenge this. I probably won't be back next year, even though this challenged introduced me to a top-notch books, I just have too many books on my TBR pile at the moment. Sometime in the future, I will definitely revisit this challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...