Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Did It Again...

BLOGOSPHERE oh how I have missed you. If you follow this blog, you'll probably remember that some time in July (or was it June?) I welcomed myself back to blogging after neglecting it for about 2 months, with full intentions to continue to avidly blog. And now, here I am re-welcoming myself after about 3 months of inactivity (awkies). I don't even know what happened, but I think it's safe to assume that uni work is to blame again. And this time, it wasn't that I just wasn't posting as much on the blog, but I also wasn't reading as much (I just finished A Lasting Impression by Tamera Alexander about a week ago and I've been reading that for agesssss). But, with the academic year finally over, and a long 3 month break before uni starts up next year, I think that now is the perfect time to launch back into reading and blogging. With no immediate plans for the future, I am going to read and read and read, because I have many a book to read if I want to complete the reading challenges I signed up for this year (although, I think it's safe to assume that at least one won't be completed, but not for a lack of trying!). WATCH THIS SPACE PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...