Saturday, April 21, 2012

A to Z Blogging Challenge - Q,R,S,T,U are for...



...AlbuQuerque (sorry, I couldn't think of anything for Q...)
This is one of my favourite Weird Al Yankovic songs - makes me laugh every time!

...Louise Rennison
Louise Rennsion is the author of the extremely popular Confessions of Georgia Nicholson series. It was a couple of years ago when I read the books, but they remain to this day to be one of my favourite series, and are the only books that have made me laugh out loud - definitely worth the read!

...The Big Screen
These days, a lot of books get made into movies. What are peoples thoughts on this? I don't mind if movies get translated onto the big screen, but there is always the risk that the book won't be translated well, or maybe it just won't work. What about you? Do you have any favourite books that were translated onto the big screen? Did the film turn out well, or not?

...Trouble
I've been thinking recently about how odd it can be that when you're reading a book, and you're drawn to the character's that you shouldn't be drawn to - the bad guys. I'm not the only one, am I?

...The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
I just finished reading this book yesterday, and oh my, it was amazing! Seriously, if you haven't read it, you need to!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...