Saturday, April 14, 2012

A to Z Blogging Challenge - M&N are for...


...Michael Scott.


I'm currently working my way through The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott, and I'm really, really enjoying these books. So far I've read 4 of them, and I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on book #5, The Warlock. I've been hearing some negative stuff about book #5, but I dunno...have you read The Warlock by Michael Scott? If so, what did you think?


...Nerimon


I'm sorry it it appears that I keep bringing everything back to Youtube, but honestly, who doesn't love Youtube??? Nerimon, aka Alex Day, is one of the many Youtubers that I follow. He's also a musician! Check out my favourite song of his, Forever Yours, below:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...