Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (15)


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
WWW Wednesdays is a weekly Meme hosted by Mizb @ Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:
  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you'll read next?
*Note: all links go to Amazon, except for when you click on the pictures :)

My Answers:

  1. I'm currenlty reading Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I was hoping to have finished the book before I saw the movie, but since I'm going to the midnight screening tonight, that's probably not going to happen! So excited to see the movie though! 

  2. On Sunday I posted my review for The Sorceress by Michael Scott {which you can read here} 

  3. I actually have no idea what to read next - so many books to choose from!

6 comments:

  1. I loved Mockingjay. I know many people hated it and said it was a terrible ending, but I thought it was fitting. I'm also seeing the movie at midnight. I hope it lives up to my expectations.

    Here's my WoW/WWW post

    Happy Reading!

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mockingjay was one I wanted to read, but with all the bad thoughts on it I don't think I will.
    Here's My WWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the whole series. I'm one of the ones that didn't really like the ending for Mockingjay like Danica mentioned.

    It's ok that you didn't finish the book before seeing the movie. The movie is only based off the first book. :) You have time.

    Here is my WWW: http://www.ginaslibrary.info/2012/03/20/www-wednesdays-mar-21/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of all the books in the series, Mockingjay, was my least favorite. I did LOVE beyond LOVE Catching Fire though. Still not entirely sure about the movie...but I do have plans to see it.

    My WWW Wednesday is here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm aiming to read the Hunger Games next so I'm looking forward to getting through the trilogy :)And I agree with the fact that there are just too many books to choose from!
    New follower btw :) Love your header? Is it a photo of your own books?
    Here's my WWW
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/www-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying to decide if I can stay awake for a midnight showing of Hunger Games. I enjoyed the series.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...