Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (8)

buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
WWW Wednesdays is a weekly Meme hosted by Mizb @ Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:
  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you'll read next?
*Note: all links go to Amazon, except for when you click on the pictures :)

My Answers:

  1. I'm not acutally reading anything at the moment, I only just finished my last read this morning!

  2. On Saturday I finished reading The Magician (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel)by Michael Scott {review here} and this morning I finished reading Vixen (The Flappers)by Jillian Larkin {review here}

  3. I'm thinking I might read The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger or One Day by David Nicholls  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle: I keep hearing the Time Traveler's Wife is excellent - and I look forward to your posts about your recent reads, happy reading, Ruby

    http://yearofreadingmybooks.wordpress.com/2012/01/18/blood-and-love-and-dickens/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Vixen, but I'm not sure what I'll think. I've heard a lot of varying reviews on it.

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TTW is one of my all time favorite books! I think it is one of the only books that when I got done with it, I immediately read it again. The second time thru just made it make sense and made me totally fall in love with it! I hope you enjoy it.

    Here's my WWW if you want to stop by ~~
    http://susan-thebookbag.blogspot.com/2012/01/www-wednesdays-january-18.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...