Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (3)

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly Meme hosted by Mizb @ Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:
  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you'll read next?
*Note: all links go to Amazon

My Answers:
    buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
  1. I'm currently reading, Death Du Jour by Kathy Reichs. I bought this book along with 2 other Kathy Reichs books because they were in a box set for only $19 (can't pass up a bargain like that!).

  2. Last Tuesday I finished reading The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle {read this review here}, and on Saturday I finished reading Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen {read this review here}

  3. I think it will be Deja Dead by Kathy Reichs. Once I got a bit into my current read I realised that the books were completely different from the TV show Bones, so I think I need to read the first novel to understand the back story.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea Bones was based on a book/books. I didn't love Water for Elephants as much as most people did. I liked it. . . enough.
    And I have been trying to make my way through Sherlock Holmes for a while now!
    http://wellreadfish.blogspot.com/2011/12/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...