Friday, December 9, 2011

Around the Stack in How Many Ways? 2012 Book Challenge


I've just signed up to this new book challenge, hosted by Dog Ear Discs and the Book Monkey. The aim is to read as many different genres of books throughout the year, depending on which level you have signed up for. I thought this would fit nicely with the Off The Shelf challenge, so to support the challenge in its debut year, I've signed up for the Hikers level, meaning I am aiming to read books from up to 5 different genres. My reading list is as follows:

1. Crime/Mystery: Deadly Decisions by Kathy Reichs {my review here}

2. Romance: The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger {my review here}

3. Dystopian: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins {my review here}

4. Historical Fiction: The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory {my review here}

5. Young Adult Fiction: Vixen by Jillian Larkin {my review here}

To have a look at the info page, click here


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining in with the challenge!

    For romance I can heartily recommend either of your choices. TTTW is in my top 3 books of all time and One Day isn't too far behind. You can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...