Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (1)

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly Meme hosted by Mizb @ Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:
  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you'll read next?
*Note: all links go to Amazon

My Answers:
  1. I'm currently reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, which has been sitting on my bookshelf for almost a year now, patiently waiting to be read. I'm half way through at the moment :)
  2. Last Saturday I finished reading Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro {my review here}
  3. Not entirely sure. I think it will be The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery, but Juliet by Anne Fortier and Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen are also beckoning for me...

buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

3 comments:

  1. I would like to read Water for Elephants as well since I have an interest in circuses.


    Lee
    Best selling author Lani Diane Rich visits
    Tossing It Out
    Wednesday November 16th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Elegance of the Hedgehog sounds really unusual - I've added it to my wishlist!
    Here’s my WWW Wednesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you liking The Book Thief? I don't think I've heard a bad thing about it.

    I've had Water for Elephants on my TBR list for a long time, but I've yet to pick it up. Maybe next month...

    Here's my WWW for the week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Whilst I may not always reply to comments, I do see them and appreciate them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...